Where to Stay in the Outer Banks, NC

This is a must-read post if you are searching for a place to stay in the Outer Banks. When choosing a place to stay, I have a few requirements: cleanliness, décor, and closeness to attractions. The location that I am about to share with you covers just that and then some. I have used many of the descriptions from the rental homes web page, so that I can keep the description as accurate as possible. You can view this page at https://seasaltcottageobx.com/

The House

Sea Salt cottage is located at the 16.5 milepost on the beach road in Nags Head, North Carolina. The location is magically situated directly across from the beach and just a block or so from the Sound to the west. You can literally walk to the beach!

This home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths (it sleeps up to 8 people). The large master bedroom and full bath is furnished with a plush, comfortable king bed and is tucked away on the first floor of the home. There is also a sitting area in the master bedroom for beach reading or watching TV.

Two other bedrooms invite guests to relax and get their summer on! The queen-bed bedroom is a boho-chic inspired mid-century modern beachy oasis. The third bedroom is a bright, fun bunkroom that provides maximum sleeping flexibility for up to 4 people with custom-built in beds – one a built-in full-sized and the other a built-in bunkbed. It’s designed for kids AND adults to enjoy. A second full bath and a laundry closet with full sized high-efficiency washer/dryer complete the second floor. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TVs, digital cable and DVD players. You’ll be fully connected throughout the home with high-speed WIFI.

The third floor of Sea Salt Cottage provides plenty of seating and a large flat screen TV. The deck off the living area is a great place to sit in the evenings and take in the stunning sunset over the sound. The kitchen is fully stocked and includes stainless steel appliances and a full size dishwasher. There’s a Keurig and traditional coffeemaker for the coffee lovers! The dining area offers table seating and bar stools for more casual meals.

One thing that this beach rental offers that many don’t is a spacious back yard with your own private pool! The owners truly make sure that you are covered with everything you need for the outdoors: beach chairs, beach cart, boogie boards, grill, cornhole boards, and a giant Jenga game! Did I mention that you can WALK to the beach?

Nearby Attractions/Restaurants

As mentioned above, I love a rental home that is within close proximity to restaurants and attractions. The following places are within walking distance: The beach, Jockey’s Ridge (7 minutes), Oregan Inlet Fishing Center (15 minutes), Manteo (5 minutes), Cahoon’s Supermarket, 7/11, Sam & Omie’s Restaurant, Owen’s Restaurant, Super Wings for souvenirs, Tangier Outlets, and much more!

Additional Information

The owners of Sea Salt Cottage have really thought of everything when it comes to providing a comfortable stay for their guests. Upon arrival you will receive a welcome bag with many complimentary goodies such as trashbags, detergent, dish scrubbies, a couple rolls of toilet paper and many other items you may have forgotten to bring to get you through your stay.

My Final Thought

Sea Salt Cottage is definitely where I would love to stay each and every time I visit Nags Head, NC. It is extremely clean, can provide a place for me and 7 other friends/family to vacation, the décor is like no other, you can walk to many locations, and the owners truly care about their guests.

I am not the only one who feels this way about Sea Salt Cottage and know that summer dates book extremely fast! If this is a place that you may want to stay during your Outer Banks vacation, I would highly recommend reserving your dates no later than November/December. Here is a link to explore this rental home’s availability: http://www.anrdoezrs.net/links/9156570/type/dlg/https://www.vrbo.com/752041?arrival=2020-06-11&departure=2020-06-14&childrenCount=2&adultsCount=2

The majority of pictures used in this post are from the Sea Salt Cottage website

Let me know in the comments below if you have ever been to Nags Head, NC. What do you love most about the Outer Banks? Is there a particular activity that your family likes to do or a favorite restaurant that you like to dine at?

You May Also Like

20 Comments

1. Andrea Peacock October 19, 2019 at 6:36 pm

What a beautiful place to stay! It’s so bright and airy! Bonus that it’s close to all the local attractions too!

1. Michele Duncan October 19, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Yes! I love how bright and airy this beach house is. It really is close to everything that you need while on vacation.

2. Nicole Claesen October 19, 2019 at 10:50 pm

Looks like a perfect place to stay! The Outer Banks has been on my bucket list and we will finally be going soon. Can’t wait! Thanks for the suggestion on where to stay

1. Michele Duncan October 19, 2019 at 11:33 pm

You are very welcome! The Outer Banks is definitely a lovely vacation spot. You can’t beat the beauty and proximity with this beach house rental either.

3. Andi October 20, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I’m looking to stay at the beach for a month – this is adorable! I used to go to Nags Head as a kid and have such fond memories!

1. Michele Duncan October 20, 2019 at 8:39 pm

I know she does monthly rentals so you should definitely keep this home in mind. It is stunning!

4. najrsunpscbo August 22, 2020 at 3:40 pm

zxajnbqhitxt md case search judiciary
    maryland.gov case search [url=http://marylandjudiciarycasesearchs.com/]dekalb county magistrate court case search[/url] broward case search criminal bay county case search

5. v bucks free generator August 24, 2020 at 11:32 am

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing the other person’s webpage link
    on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same for you.

6. free psn codes August 31, 2020 at 2:02 am

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I will
    bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.

I am quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

7. brawlstars hack August 31, 2020 at 3:08 am

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on several
    websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way
    I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be
    greatly appreciated!

8. coin master hack August 31, 2020 at 3:52 am

It’s hard to come by experienced people on this topic, however,
    you sound like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

9. xbox gift card codes generator August 31, 2020 at 6:07 am

Hi, after reading this remarkable article i am also happy to
    share my familiarity here with friends.

10. free robux generator August 31, 2020 at 6:29 am

magnificent put up, very informative. I wonder why the other
    experts of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing.
    I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

11. coin master hack deutsch September 6, 2020 at 3:07 pm

Fantastic web site. Lots of useful information here.
    I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And of course, thanks on your effort!

12. avast internet security serial key September 7, 2020 at 8:32 am

constantly i used to read smaller content which also clear
    their motive, and that is also happening with this
    post which I am reading at this time.

13. avast driver updater license key September 7, 2020 at 9:07 am

At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, after having
    my breakfast coming over again to read more news.

14. netflix account generator free September 15, 2020 at 2:13 pm

Superb blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any
    forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get
    feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

15. free v bucks generator September 15, 2020 at 7:22 pm

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
    It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and
    visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Outstanding work!