The Best Suitcase Organizer (Ever)

There are two types of individuals when it comes to laundry. The individual who washes, dries, places in basket and then leaves in basket. The other type MUST fold and put everything away immediately. I am an open-minded person, and feel there is no right or wrong way to go about it. I personally subscribe to folding everything straight out of the dryer, and putting all of my garments in their respective places.

With that being said, one thing that bothers me about traveling is having to dig through suitcases. It is alright if it is just a weekend, but any longer than that, I cringe at the idea of it. Everything in my house isn’t extremely configured (I don’t want you to get the wrong idea about me), but there are a few things that are a necessity…suitcase organization is one of them.

Last year my husband introduced me to packing cubes. We bought a few and tried them out, and it was a game changer for traveling. It is like having drawers in your suitcase and makes it so easy to find what you are looking for. My favorite part about it is the fact that you can pull the cubes out of your suitcase and place them in drawers at your hotel or vacation rental home.

ebags Packing Cubes

This brand is by ebags and comes in an array of colors: aquamarine, black, blue dots, canary, eggplant, geometric, grasshopper, leopard, peony, and tangerine. These packing cubes are made of nylon and have breathable mesh on the top. Your purchase includes one small, medium, and large packing cube starting at $29.99 on Amazon. https://amzn.to/3012plQ

When our family went on our last vacation, we were away for almost two weeks. We didn’t have quite enough cubes, so we decided to try out a set by Amazon basics. These cubes are comparable as they are also made of nylon, and have breathable mesh as well. The Amazon Basics cubes come in a set of 4 in the following colors: black, blue, green, grey, sky blue, and red. You can find these cubes starting at $20.00 on Amazon. https://amzn.to/31qNKgx

My Opinion

Both brands hold up equally well. They are both made of the same materials, and the only difference is where the mesh is placed on the packing cube. Ebags offer more variety in colors, but Amazon packing cubes are more economical. I can honestly say that I don’t prefer one over the other, as both packing cube brands are equal in regards to quality. It all boils down to cost over option of colors.

Have you tried either brand of the packing cubes? Do you have a preference? What do you think of this method of suitcase organization? Let me know if you have in the comments.

Please follow and like us:
error

You May Also Like

12 Comments

1. Destiny September 26, 2019 at 3:59 am

I just found out about packing cubes a few months back too and I don’t know how I lived without em!

1. Michele Duncan September 26, 2019 at 11:37 pm

I think that same exact thought every time I pack my suitcase. 🙂

2. Lisa September 26, 2019 at 5:22 am

Packing cubes have been so important for us when travelling. Thanks for the review. It’s so hard to know what is a good brand and we do need to buy some more.

1. Michele Duncan September 26, 2019 at 11:36 pm

You are very welcome! We didn’t even know there was another brand available until we needed some in a pinch for our last trip. Low and behold…Amazon to the rescue.

3. Kay September 26, 2019 at 6:57 am

Those are the same ones I have! It’s a game changer !!

1. Michele Duncan September 26, 2019 at 11:35 pm

They definitely are!

4. dee September 26, 2019 at 11:13 am

Packing cubes have been on my radar for a long time but I still havent bought them. A friend recently used ebags for the first time and loved them. I’ll look into Amazon cubes as well. Guess whats going on my christmas wish list this year?

1. Michele Duncan September 26, 2019 at 11:33 pm

Oh, you will absolutely love them! That is a great idea to put them on a Christmas list.

5. Natasha L September 26, 2019 at 1:34 pm

I got these about a year ago and they’ve seriously changed everything about how I travel. Not only do they help limit what I bring but they keep things organized while I’m on the road and make packing so much easier. It is like having drawers in your suitcase, hahaha, great analogy!

1. Michele Duncan September 26, 2019 at 11:32 pm

I’m glad you liked my analogy! 🙂 They really are awesome! No more digging around for an outfit that is all wrinkly from digging around.

6. Divanir October 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Hello, I am following this site and I am loving your articles are very good indeed congratulations.
    Vida cap campinas

1. Michele Duncan October 16, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Thank you so much for following my blog and I am so glad that you are enjoying my articles! 🙂 I apologize for the late response. I had surgery at the beginning of the month.